Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
Please read this agreement carefully and fully before using the Site. By using the Site, or disclosing to us any personal information: (i) you agree that you have read and understand the terms of this Agreement, (ii) you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and (iii) you accept and agree to abide by all laws and regulations applicable to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Health-Hunter is an online shop.
28 The Green, Elsmore, Naas, Co. Kildare
VAT number: IE1363562PA
Phone: +353 85 815 4563
Only registered members can order from the webshop.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- The customer can take an order only via our online interface. The order is valid if all of the requested and optional field are filled as expected (e. g. be careful with shipping address). The lack of this Health-Hunter does not have responsibility.
- If the customer is not able to do the order from our webshop because of technical problems, he/she can place the order in email with all required data (Full name, product name, piece, shipping cost, contacts). In this case Terms and condition is valid as well.
- The webshop has to send a confirmation to customer about the order in the next 48 hours.
- The webshop prices contains VAT. Products prices are valid to the end of the confirmation. Sometimes happens, that a product is out of store. In this case the customer service informs the customer about the changes.
- The customers' access will be blocked in our system if the customer won't pay in time and the customer doesn't want to take over the ordered products.
- The products price, shipping cost and all other extended extra cost of the order is possible to equalized with bank transfer or paypal or personal delivery without shipping in cash. More information can be found in the Delivery information.
- Health-Hunter doesn't have responsibility about the picture mistake or any other 3rd parties supported information appears on our website.
The products price contains VAT, these products prices are valid for the end of the confirmation but doesn't contain shipping cost.
Costumer rights are in our webshop to purchase products directly from the Seller to the Customer enforce.
About the customer claim of the Warranty or Guarantee need to be noticed at the customer services.
Our webshop has to swap the damaged or changed products in the next 15-20 days
Ou webshop liability is gone if the customer can evidence the mistake was after he/she got the products.
4 Process of the order
- 4.1 Find the product in our webshop
The customer can find the product these are sorted by group and subgroups and also possible to find to use search field.
- 4.2 Add to cart function
Only registered and logged in customers can add a product to cart on our website. The customer has to click on the "add to card" button of the chosen product. This is a virtual cart only the customer can find it under our logo in the website. The customer can find the contents of the cart and can increase and decrease the product pieces in this part of the process. The cart automatically calculates the total cost of order. The customer has only 60 min to finish the order process without any activity on our website, the cart will be destroyed after one hour inactive delay. The customer can also select personal purchase type, shipping to Dublin area or anywhere else in Ireland or in Northern Ireland. The customer can go further in the process to change pay type.
- 4.3 Price
The valid prices are actual normal or actual discount prices appeared in product list or in product's description and in cart function. Our products prices are always gross, it means the products price includes VAT. Our website has right to modify prices. If an ordered item is not on stock, we immediately notify the customer about the status. In email or by phone the customer can confirm again the changes or cancel the order.
- 4.4 Order send
At the first time the customer has a chance to register or log in with already registered details. As a new customer registration the customer has to fill his/her personal details and contacts our website will store it and able to start to second order process the customer has to log in only.
- 4.5 Confirmation
All customers after the order process get a notification about the order in the next 48 hours it will contain the conditions, parameters and ordered list of products including prices. If the customer didn't get any confirmation about the order please contact our customer service.
- 4.6 Registration
The customers can find our product on the webshop without login. The customer given personal details won’t be shared with any other 3rd parties. Health-Hunter uses it only for the success delivery and service.
- 4.7 Order compliance
After the successful order process We start to purchase the ordered products delivering and customer chosen payment process. Health-Hunter can use delivery company or post office to deliver the ordered products to the customer. From the approximately delivery date we will inform the customer as soon as possible. Find more information in the 'Delivery information'.
- 4.8 Order, modification and cancellation
After the successful order the system or our customer service will send a confirmation about the order. This is not a contract between the purchasing partners only a note to customer the ordering process is registrated in our system. If the customer hasn't got notification in the next 48 hours the purchase liability is cancelled.
The customer has right to order cancellation by email in the 48 hours or before our "ordering period" is go off in that period. For Health-Hunter's contact details the customer need to click on Contacts menu.
If the Health-Hunter is not able to finish the purchase process successfully or there are some problem or any blocker about delivery or other case our customer service will inform our customer as soon as possible.
If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us.
5. Pay types
Pay types: bank transfer (prefund), paypal transaction or cash payment.
- The customer can pay via bank transfer after the confirmation email contains Health-Hunter bank details. The confirmation email contains the total cost of order and shipping if this is chosen.
- The customer can pay via PayPal from customer paypal account or this is possible to use the paypal other services to transfer with bank card details.
- The customer can pay by cash only personal delivery
All website contents are copyrighted by Health-Hunter. In this case the international law is covered.
|What we collect
||How we collect it
||We require you to provide a chosen name and you full name when you create an account on our site.
|Your email address
||We require you to provide an email address when you create an account.
||We require you to enter a password when you create an account.
|Your postal address
||We require you to enter a delivery address when you create an account and place an order.
|Your telephone number.
||We require you to enter your telephone number when you create an account. Providing this information is neccessary to contact you with orders and deliveries.
- These informations are used only by Health-Hunter to handle the orders.
- We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Our Site is hosted in a secure environment.
- You can request to delete your personal information at any time.
- We send monthly newsletter only for those users, who give permission for this under their profile settings.
We send monthly newsletter only for those users, who give permission for this under their profile settings.