Welcome to Health-Hunter.ie! We are dedicated to providing you healthy and natural products with the highest quality and service. Most of our cosmetic ingredients are 100% organic certified, pure, high-end quality. Beside "beauty kitchen items" we offer allergen-free cooking ingredients, e.g. glutenfree, soyfree, sugarfree, low-carb, vegan, paleo flours and mixes. 100% natural and strictly controlled products for the best quality, made in EU. For your health, for your body.
Some words about the product
The descaling master. Used for Descaling And Sterilzing. Cleaning Baby Bottles and Engine Parts. Making Bath Bombs.
Add to cart
About the product
- Remove stains and adhesives from stainless steel.
- Kill bacteria, cut grease, and stains on floors, countertops, and tables. You can disinfect and clean kitchen countertops with a solution of nine parts water to one part citric acid.
- Descale and disinfect inside of washing machine. In an empty washing machine, add two tablespoons of citric acid, use hot water, and run on the longest cycle.
- Descale taps and shower doors, make a solution of one-liter warm water and two tablespoons citric acid. Make sure it is dissolved. Spray on let sit for five minutes and wipe clean.
- Clean dirty windows, two liters of warm water mixed with two tablespoons of citric acid. Spray on and wipe off.
- Get a sparkling clean toilet, take ¾ cup of citric acid and sprinkle into toilet. Leave in overnight. Do not flush. The next morning brush and flush.
- Get rid of wine stains, with one part citric acid and 2 parts baking soda. Sprinkle over the stain; mist with water, until it fizzes, let sit for five minutes, and then scrub away.
- To descale the coffee maker dissolve 50g. citric acid in 1 liter of water, fill with this mixture the water tank of the coffee maker and put to work, taking care to place the output in a container of a liter. Once the process repeated twice with only water, to remove all the rests and to rinse inside the coffee maker.